Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I forgot to post these.

Tigo and I wrote each other some stories a while, I said I'd post them. =]

Prompt: Marshmellows
Word Count: 190
Written by: Me~!

God, she was in heaven, everywhere you looked there was candy. Candy to the left, candy to the right, even the people where made of candy.

She wondered how she would go about eating this world without, like, being thrown in jail or something bad like that. That was when she spotted the field. The field with no one in it. There was candy corn and Toffee Apples. If she was very, very quiet, MAYBE, just maybe, she would be able to eat some of the delicious sugary goodness before they caught her.

She tiptoed to the fence that surrounded the field. She slowly climbed over it and grabbed the first thing her hand touched.

Oh my God! It was a MARSHMELLOW! Not a marshmallow! Anything but a marshmallow.

She gasped at the marshmallow expanded, slowly devouring her hand, then arm. If she didn’t scream for help it would suffocate her.

“Heeeeeeeeelp!” She yelped, hoping that someone, anyone would hear her.

But, it was too late; the evil marshmallow had completely swallowed her, and as it innocently sat waiting for the next hungry child, you could almost hear it laughing.

Prompt: Comborack
Word Count: 837
Written by: Briiiiiinkley~!

Once upon a time there was an incredibly wealthy man and, in time, his beautiful trophy wife gave birth to a tiny son. The wealthy man knew that his son would be incredibly successful, and so the son – let’s call him Jack-Jack – was pushed at every instant to do the best he could in any given situation.
At age 17, he finished school with a UAI of 99.9. His father was so impressed that he took his son aside and said, “Jack-Jack, I’m so impressed with you that I’ll give you a gift. Any gift at all. Tell me what you want. Money’s no object.”
Jack-Jack paused for a moment, thought deeply, and then finally replied to his father. “I’d like a comborack, please.”
“A what?”
“A comborack. I’d like a comborack, please,” Jack-Jack restated simply.
“Right-o, son,” the father replied, “I’ll buy you a car then.” And the father bought Jack-Jack a car.
Four years later, Jack-Jack finished university with a High Distinction average and Honours. His father was so impressed that he took his son aside and said, “Jack-Jack, I’m so impressed with you that I’ll give you a gift. Any gift at all. Tell me what you want. Money’s no object.”
Jack-Jack paused for a moment, thought deeply, and then finally replied to his father. “I’d like a comborack, please.”
“A what?”
“A comborack. I’d like a comborack, please,” Jack-Jack restated simply.
“Right-o, son,” the father replied, “I’ll buy you a boat then.” And the father bought Jack-Jack a boat.
Three years after that, Jack-Jack met the girl of his dreams and got married. His father was so impressed that he took his son aside and said, “Jack-Jack, I’m so impressed with you that I’ll give you a gift. Any gift at all. Tell me what you want. Money’s no object.”
Jack-Jack paused for a moment, thought deeply, and then finally replied to his father. “I’d like a comborack, please.”
“A what?”
“A comborack. I’d like a comborack, please,” Jack-Jack restated simply.
“Right-o, son,” the father replied, “I’ll buy you a house for you and your lovely wife Stix.” And the father bought Jack-Jack and Stix a house.
Two years after that, Jack-Jack and Stix were blessed with twin sons. His father was so impressed that he took his son aside and said, “Jack-Jack, I’m so impressed with you that I’ll give you a gift. Any gift at all. Tell me what you want. Money’s no object.”
Jack-Jack paused for a moment, thought deeply, and then finally replied to his father. “I’d like a comborack, please.”
“A what?”
“A comborack. I’d like a comborack, please,” Jack-Jack restated simply.
“Right-o, son,” the father replied, “I’ll buy you a jet, so you and your family can travel all over the world.” And the father bought Jack-Jack, Stix, Jordan and Thomas a jet to travel all over the world in.
Two years after the twin boys were born, Jack-Jack was offered a job as a prestigious law firm. His father was so impressed that he took his son aside and said, “Jack-Jack, I’m so impressed with you that I’ll give you a gift. Any gift at all. Tell me what you want. Money’s no object.”
Jack-Jack paused for a moment, thought deeply, and then finally replied to his father. “I’d like a comborack, please.”
“A what?”
“A comborack. I’d like a comborack, please,” Jack-Jack restated simply.
“Right-o, son,” the father replied, “I’ll buy you an island, then, so you can fly your jet there and have a holiday.” And so the father bought Jack-Jack, Stix, Jordan and Thomas an island to fly their jet to.
Six months later, Jack-Jack, Stix, Jordan and Thomas were flying in their jet to their island while Jack-Jack was on holiday from the prestigious law firm. Jack-Jack had recently acquired his pilot’s license and was flying the jet himself (much like John Travolta does). As Jack-Jack was about the begin the landing to the island, the jet blew up.
Jack-Jack came to on the island with both his legs blown off. His father had been alerted to the crisis by the black box on the jet and when Jack-Jack woke, his father was sitting next to him, crying.
“Jack-Jack,” he said sadly, “you’re dying. My one and only son. You’ve accomplished so much. You’re educated, you have a great job and you have a wonderful family. I’ve tried to give you so much over the years. Now, I can give you a dying wish. Anything at all. Anything you like. What do you want? Money’s no object.”
“Well, Dad,” Jack-Jack began. “There’s something I’ve been asking for all these years, and I’d really like one now.”
“A comborack?” Father asked.
Jack-Jack managed a nod. “Yes. Please, get me a comborack. That’s all I want before I die.” His father nodded, weeping steadily.
“Sure thing, Jack-Jack,” he smiled sadly. “But, I have to ask ... what’s a comborack?”
Jack-Jack smiled back. “Well, Dad,” he said, “a comborack is ...” and then he died.

Prompt: Someone who is in love with people who dress up as superheroes at theme parks.
Word Count: 358
Written by: Me~!

Ever since Bronny was a child she had loved theme parks. Everything about them fascinated her, the rides, the shows, the food... Oh, and the sexy superheroes…

Bronny had a secret; she was obsessed with people who dressed up as superheroes. She would go to her local theme park and stare at all the hotties. Her favourites were Daddy Long-Legs, and The Atom. Of course, she didn’t discriminate; she quite liked the female superheroes too. Especially Wonder woman. Yeah, baby!

One day, she was sitting in her favourite spot, under a tree just behind the place where the superheroes stood. Today it was Superman and Batman, yeah, those two were nice. Sometimes, Bronny liked imagined she was married to the actor who played Batman, jeez, he was nice.

“Ow!” Something fell from above, hitting her head. She peered throught the branches of the trees above and saw a glimpse of orange. Orange, in a tree? How strange. Bronny decided to climp up the tree to investigate. She grabbed hold of the lowest branch and hauled herself up; she steadily climbed higher and higher until she grabbed a branch that felt oddly like denim. Oh my God! It was a boy.

“Excuse me?” She said. He turned, binoculars clutched in his hands. “Yes, how can I help you?”

“What are you doing up here?” She asked.

He blushed. “I like looking at the people who dress up like superheroes. I think they’re really… hot.”

Bronny was amazed, she’d never met anyone who felt the same way as her. “No way! Me too! My names Bronny.”

“Jack-Jack. Who’s your favourite?”

“I really like Daddy Long-Legs, The Atom… and Wonder Woman.” She blushed, not that she was embarrassed, it was just weird admitting things like this to someone she didn’t know.

“I like Wonder Woman! She’s hot.” He reddened, “And Superman and Batman. That’s why I’m here today; I knew they’d be together.”

“How did you know?”

“My father owns this theme park…”

“Jack-Jack, I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship”

0 ad-breaks: