Friday, August 24, 2007

At the Bronsters

BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Bronny made a GRAMMER MISTAKE! LOL! She said "Come and join me you too" instead of "Come and join me you two"

Jeez! I'm so not used to this weird laptop keyboard. Its all small and stuffs. Wired.

Gigabyte.

So, according to my Mum I'm going through another growth spurt. Sucked in. Its freaking painful. Ouchie joints and stuff. Sucks ass.

Tomorrow me and Blon Blon are going to Capitol. I want to make trading cards.

Gotta catch 'em all. Stix and Bron!

My brain is hurting. Too much cookie dough.... Ugh, overdose.

I must go.

Fighting time!

LA LA LA LA LA! WARM IT UP!

Yeah, Kelis is a prostitute!

HOLY CRAP! JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! *swoon swoon*

Blye for now.

3 ad-breaks:

S said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S said...

Is this:

Bronny made a GRAMMER MISTAKE! LOL! She said "Come and join me you too" instead of "Come and join me you two"

Like this:

Don't you hate it when bad things happen to good sentances" (Not that I know who would have said that)

stixibuns said...

LOL! Yay for Sarah and her badness!