Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lets all listen to Sian gush about television.

During the two week break from school I spent the majority of my time watching and rewatching television shows (that 70s show seasons 4-6, Felicity 1, and Grey's Anatomy 1-3), and I swear this is going somewhere...

In season three of Grey's Anatomy, episodes 22 and 23 are a two part back-door pilot to the character Addison Montgomery's spin-off series Private Practice. Pretty much what happens in the two episodes is they split between Seattle (the setting of Grey's Anatomy) and L.A. (the setting of Private Practice). The Grey's Anatomy storyline is sort of blah but the Private Practice one is great! Like super dooper awesome. I may be a bit biased because Addison is like ... the only girl character I think is good (except Criminal Mind's J.J) but its so cool!

(Now I'm rambling but thats okay cos I mention gushing in the title)

Shonda Rhimes (creator of both series) is too good at creating characters. If I was to list my top 20 television characters her characters would get at least 5 of them.

(Okay, so I saved this post and have just recently come back to it so I've sort of lost my train of thought...)

I will leave you with one last thing though!

I really, really like television. Better than anything else.

0 ad-breaks: