Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Badda-bing!

I really can't wait for the Olympics to be over! I miss my televison! But today was very exciting because the IQ box started finding shows again! Yay! Bones on Monday! Too good! Its Sweet's first episode I think!

I just spent the last hour and a half collating my Maths survey results. Super fun. Luckily I did it in pencil cos I kept missing one when I was collating (I realised later that one of them had fallen between the two feet seats)

Seeing as my good television has disappeared for the duration of the Olympics I've been ODing myself on the FOX8 Animation Domination and I have to say, 6 hours of continous cartoons is likely to turn your brain to mush. Mine's started dribbling out of my ears (but that might be from concentrating too hard)

I broke a mug today, Mum was NOT impressed. Not that it was my fault, WE NEED A COFFEE TABLE! Whatever. Her fault for giving me her mug. I only make myself coffee in our cheap and crappy mugs. 'Cause I'm smart, yo.

I think this blog has turned into a way to stay up while I try and study for a Maths exam tomorrow, but the problem is I'm blogging so ... no studying. Good on you, Sian! Maybe I should go to sleep and study in my free period tomorrow? Anyone want to go to school for me tomorrow? (this means YOU, Sarah!)

I got some of the best news EVER today! I was stressing over this Studies of religion assignment I have due on Friday and my SOR teacher comes into my homeroom and gives EVERYONE a TWO WEEK EXTENSION! Yeah, baby!

I'm rather tired.

I leave you with yawns and wishes of good television.

2 ad-breaks:

S said...

I don't want to go to school for you ... Nap Nap will though,

What mug did you break?

stixibuns said...

Mum's Edward Scissorhands cup.