Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Torchwood

Name of Series: Torchwood
Year: 2006
Year I Began Watching: 2008
Favourite Episode: Cyberwoman, Meat, To the Last Man, Exit Wounds
Favourite Character: IANTO JONES!
Favourite Couple: Jack and Ianto, Owen and Tosh,
Least Favourite Character: Gwen
Least Favourite Couple: Gwen and Jack. BLERGH!
Most Annoying Character: GWEN!
Most Annoying Couple: Gwen and Owen.
Favourite Hero: Ianto! and Tommy (To the Last Man)
Favourite Villain: Gray. I guess. I dunno. Maybe the Night Travellers? OH! THE CANNIBALS! COS IT WAS SUCH A GOOD IANTO EP!
Best Family: The Team
Favourite Storyline: Owen's Death, The Cyberwoman, Anything Ianto related.
Least Favourite Storyline: ANYTHING GWEN!
Episode I Could've Done Without: Captain Jack Harkness. WHY DOES EVERYBODY LIKE IT?!
Favourite Scene: IANTO!
Most Tear Jerking Scene: Exxit Wounds: When Tosh and Owen are both dying and they're talking! God, I bawled like a baby.
Favourite Line (single): :Ianto: Mobiles, landlines, tin cans with bits of string, everything, absolutely everything: no phones, phones all broken.
[holds up hand in imitation of telephone] Hello? Anyone there? No! Cause the phones aren't working!
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters:
ITS TOO HARD! TOO HARD! TOO MANY GOOD ONES! Like my message tone! (*beepbeepbeep. beepbeepbeep* Ianto: Woah, that never beeps. Jack: That's what I was thinking.) The stop watch thing! OH! OH! oh. Exit Wounds: [Owen is trapped in a room and is about to be vaporised]
Owen: [hysterical] Tosh! Toshiko, I can't get out! Not like this! I'm not dying here! Get me out of here Tosh, get me out of here, I died once and I'm not doing it again! Where's Jack? Where's Gwen, Ianto John?!? You wanna watch the dead man die again?!
Tosh: Owen, just stay calm.
Owen: Why should I do that? Where's the fun in that? I'm gonna rage my way to oblivion!
Tosh: [upset, quietly] Please stop.
Owen: Why? Give me good bloody reason why I should, one good reason why I shouldn't keep screaming!
Tosh: [crying] Because you're breaking my heart!
Worst Death: Tosh and Owen
Best Season: 2
Worst Season: 1
Best Song used in a Scene: LOL! Anytime they use Snow Patrol ;D

0 ad-breaks: