Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Gotta make a move to a town that's right for me

Seeing as I have Funky Town by Pseudo-Echo stuck in my head I'm going to write a blog (cos Jayden is an loser) and copy/paste the lyrics from Funky Town into the blog. Sounds fun, eh?

Gotta make a move to a
town that's right for me
Town to keep me movin'
Keep me gvoovin' with some
energy.


Come on. How is that not the GREATEST song in the world ever? Except for about 6 other songs I like WAY WAY WAY more. Speaking of songs, on Friday I'm going to see Snow Patrol! Woo! Yay! Woo!

Well, I talk about it,
Talk about it,
Talk about it,
Talk about it,
Talk about, Talk about,
Talk about movin,


Now that. Is a stupid bridge-y thing. Its not very entertaining but it is HELLA catchy. Oh! Also, on APEC Friday, I'm going to NEWTOWN with the "Friday Gang" (which I get to be in if I pretend to be a bogan/westy or a De La boy). We're going to a Vegan restuarant. I'm going to have Not_Pork buns. Yes, that name includes the underscore. Cool huh?

Gotta move on.
Gotta move on.
Gotta move on


My chest hurts. Not cool. I know thats a rather lousy start of a paragraph-y thing but its true and about me. And this blog (and the universe) revolve around me. =D And they say I'm full of myself. (Its okay, I killed them).

Won't you take me to
Funkytown.
Won't you take me to
Funkytown.
Won't you take me to
Funkytown.
Won't you take me to
Funkytown.


Thats the part of the song I don't like so much, cos its like... not as cool as the start. Man, I'm so tired. Sian has not been sleeping well lately. Its cos its cold, then its hot, then its cold.

I've run out of lyrics but the site I stole them off says "Repeat" so if you want them to repeat go scroll up

I handed in my LAST hand in assessment of year 10 today. Pretty cool huh? Although, it is leading up to like a hundred exams to do. Lame. Lame. Lame.

Okay, I should sleep soon.

Night all.

Love Stix

4 ad-breaks:

Unknown said...

omg, you sooo did not just put a slash between bogan and westy! Stop making fun of westiess!!! *cries*

S said...

Westies are the best type of people to make fun of ... I say keep at it Stix

stixibuns said...

I agree Sarah, I TOTALLY agree!

Unknown said...

nooooo