Friday, September 7, 2007

Snow Petrol

Note: Sian is currently running on about one hundred M&Ms and a good 2 and a half hours of Snow Patrol so please excuse her incoherency =]

I just got back from the Snow Patrol concert. It was FREAKING AWESOME! and I'm now in love with Gary Lightbody and I want Jonny Quinn's name. How cool!

It was really cool cos they played all my favouritests songs and heaps of other ones I really like. PLUS! Sarah bought me a Snow Patrol football jersey and its really cool.

The one thing that sucked was the woman sitting behind me who was filming so I couldn't stand up cos she TOTALLY looked like a yeller.

Sarah was sad because they didn't do Favourite Friend from Songs about Polar Bears. But thats okay, cos they played my favourites and the universe revolves around me and I'm the best.

Here are some of the songs they played; (* means its a favourite)
- Hands Open
- Run *
- CHasing Cars
- Set Fire to the Third Bar *
- Chocolate *
- You're All I Have
- Spitting Games *
- Signal Fire
- Shut Yours Eyes
- Its Beginning to Get to Me *
- Make this Go On Forever
- Headlights on Dark Roads *
- Open Your Eyes
- The Finish Line *
- Grazed Knees
- Ways & Means (I'm fairly sure this was there)
- Tiny Little Fractures *

I think thats all of them...

Gary Lightbody was SO funny. Normally I hate it when musicians talk for ages but he was cool =D

I should go before I start gushing like a fangirl (LyK oH eM gEe! GaRrRrRrY lItEbOoDiI iS sO KeWl!!!!!111!!!!11!)

Night all. =]

Love Stix

P.S. Soon to come: TOp ten reasons why the lead singer from Silversun Pickups is a big emo.

2 ad-breaks:

S said...

It was ... AwSum

stixibuns said...

Yes, Sarah, it was AwSuM