Monday, November 19, 2007

*insert one Mufasa YAWN*

I'm so lazy today~

My mum let me stay home from school today because she was against having to pay five dollars for meditation because my teachers are too lazy to teach us. *winks* Best. Mum. Ever.

So I stayed at home and did two hours of scanning for Carolin (my boss) and now I've watched 6 episodes of Scrubs (two of which I've already watched already today ;D)

Its really freaking hot. But. GOOD NEWS!!!oneoneone!! Criminal Minds may have stopped filming because of the gay Writer's Strike but (YAY) its ONE SEASON BEHIND IN AUSTRALIA so WE STILL GET IT! YAYAYYAYAYA! I'm so excited! ONE TELEVISION SHOW!

OH! MILKSHAKE TIME! Gotta go meet my mum! *waves*

LOVE STIX!

P.S. Like my new layout? I found it on the Internet! Thanks to the person who made it~

1 ad-breaks:

Unknown said...

I feel like a milkshake now... Nice layout... i like mine better. =]