Sunday, November 18, 2007

A little late, eh Sian?

I'm a bit slow with the blogging so I got a few things to write about, yo.

I finished the School Certificate! (YAY!) and even though I have a month of wondering how I did I feel so refreshed, I stepped out of the Computing Skills test and I was like *breathes a sight of relief*. It was awesome. =]

That doesn't seem like I've written much about the SC, LOL!, good onya Sian.

I went on Retreat on Thursday, and for those of you who don't know what a retreat is its essentially a church camp. Yeah, totally a place you can imagine me, right? It was AWESOME (please note the sarcasm). We had to stop and pray so often. Opening prayer, closing prayer, guided reflections, grace before every meal, singing about God, writing letters to God. You name it we did it.

We also got split up into "mini groups" which meant we were stuck in a group of nine with strangers from out year, luckily, my group is aout 1/3 of my year so we all got at least one friend with us. I was in a group with: Stephanie, Amy, Codie, Jade, Danielle, Denise, T-Lad (her nickname, don't know how to spell her real name), and Catherine. Our group leader, Lam, was this huge American who was in the Army. I'm so glad I didn't get Kiara Kim's brother or the Mr Eirth look alike.

There's heaps to write about and I may fill you in on it later, but its freaking hot in my room and I need to go eat some icecream! OH! But first, we played poker at night. I sucked ;D

Love Stix

--Oh, and an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! to Jayden. You're my hero, dude!

1 ad-breaks:

Unknown said...

yay! Happy birthday to you too... well, in two months anyways.