Thursday, June 14, 2007

50 Questions...

1. So, what did you do all day?
Stuff =] But most importantly I got my first comment from ANDREA!!! YAY!

2. What is the most expensive thing you've bought recently?
That crappy DS game. Waste of money =]

3. Last concert (or show) you attended?
Maybe U2?

4. Coolest thing you've gotten in the mail lately:
The cable my dad made me.

5. Describe your favourite article of clothing:
Favourite pants: black punk pants from Camden Market in London, red stitching with red skull and crossbones decorating pockets, hem and various other places, detachable legs, braces.
Favourite shirt: Blue, button-up Superman shirt, 1 in 10000 made, red and yellow stripe on breast pocket, superman crest on breast pocket.

6. Last video game played:
Mario Strikers on Wii.

7. How many CDs do you have by any ONE artist or group?:
Green Day, all.

8. What's for dinner?:
Hungry Jacks.

9. Do you have any collections?:
Green Day, paper clips, badges, letters, keys.

10. What was the last board game you played?:
I think Trivial Pursuit?

11. Who won?:
My mum, probably. I know she cheats.

12. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
Buffy/Angel magazine. Yeah-baby!

13. Last movie you saw at a theater:
Zodiac?

14. Last movie you watched at home:
Ocean’s 12. Freaking Awesome. I’m in love with Matt Damon.

15. Do you have any special traditions only you or your family know about?
Heaps.

16. What was the last thing you created:
My poster wall.

17. Are you reading any books right now?:
Umm, Talented Mr Ripley.

18. Do you remember your favorite book from childhood?:
There’s a Hippopotamus on my roof eating cake is what I can think of at the moment.

19. What do you do when you can't fall asleep?:
Get up and play Dofus.

20. Have you ever randomly bumped into a actor/actress/or other generally famous person on the street?:
Yes, Tom Cruise.

21. Are you more likely to read a book you've never read before if it's been made into a movie?:
Yes.

22. Have you discovered what podcasts are yet? Do you have a favorite?:
Yes, Hamish and Andy closely followed by The Official Dofus Podcast.

23.What is your favorite kind of food that you only get to have once a year:
Christmas Mint Cookies.

24. What's that noise?:
Heroes.

25. Last DVD box set you bought?:
Umm… Numbers Season 2.

26. Are there any musical artists that you used to like but don't anymore because their style of music changed too much?:
*shrugs* Probably, just can’t remember =P

27. Are there any covers you think are better than the original?
Working Class Hero – Green Day
Tired of Waiting For You – Green Day

28. What food(s) do you go to the store for ASAP when you run out?:
MILO

29. Isn't there another appropriate response for "I love you" besides "I love you, too."?:
I love me too =]

30. Last new artist that you listened to and really liked:
I dunno.

31. Last new one you hated:
All of them =]

32. In which country do you wish you'd been born?
California

33. When was the last time you were scared shitless?:
Heaps of times.

34. Do you like it when old ladies refer to you as "Dear", or "Hon", or "Sugar"?:
No. That’s freaking weird, ‘specially those who like… DON’T KNOW ME!

35. What is your favorite physical flaw:
My constant growth spurt =]

36. Share random fact about yourself:
I’m freaking cold =] And ANDREA is AWESOME!

37. What's the best field trip you ever went on?:
I dunno. The ones without worksheets =P

38. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween at work?:
Yes. I wore a witches hat to school once.

39. Do you have any clothes that you pilfered or inherited from your parents?:
Yep, a jumper from my Dad.

40. How old is "old" to you?:
108.

41. What was the last free thing you've gotten?:
A present from my Dad

42. What's your favorite black and white movie?:
To Kill A Mockingbird

43. What color would you like to bleed?:
Black! So I can go up to emos and say “Yeah! I actually DO bleed black blood! I’m way more hardcore than you!” Damn Elmos.

44. Do you know any Furries?:
I know someone who knows Furries.

45. If you have a wall calender, what kind is it?:
Green Day =]

46. Have you ever been to a convention?:
Yep, a sucky anime one. I cosplayed.

47. If you were to dress up as a musician, which one would you be?:
Mike Dirnt (SO AWESOME!)

48. Do you have a thing about ruining new stuff by personalizing?:
No.

49. Ever have those moments when you realize that you somehow just cheated death?:
No.

50. Does it boggle your mind?:
I don’t know, because I’ve never cheated death. DUH! Stupid Quiz.

♥ for Sanzel

and

♥ for ANDREA!

0 ad-breaks: