Saturday, June 9, 2007

Freaking AWESOME!

Yeah, baby! My blog is FINALLY working again! 'Cept, now MySpace has gone and died on me. initiate sarcasm Woo. Awesome. conclude sarcasm

But thats okay, cos I've got DOFUS! YAY! Uh-huh, uh-huh. I'm suddenly reminded of Hungry Jacks. Man, I could go for a Hungry Jacks Vegie Supreme Burger. *drool drool*

God, I'm so hungry now.

I had a five day weekend this weekend. See, cos I was "sick" on Thursday, Pupil-Free-Day on Friday, then obviously it was Saturday, now Sunday (woo! Sunday) and then it's the Queen's Birthday.

I saw Zodiac yesterday. My familt fully thought I'd be like peeing my pants but I'd read about the Zodiac killer like 3 years ago, while I was home alone (yeah, take my advice and don't EVER do that) so I totally knew all the stuff that happened. LOL! My mum kept asking me questions.

I've also decided I really like the Ocean's movies (Ocean's 11, Ocean's 12, and hopefully Ocean's 13) so I'm watching them at the moment. Awesome-o. And tomorrow I'm going to see Bridge to Terabithia cos I really like that book and I hope the movie doesn't wreck it.

Oh! On Friday I went to the city with my friends. We went karaoke (awesome) And we took sticker photos, but it was like... POURING down. ANd my shoes and socks got so wet and my feet were so cold they hurt =] And some lady yelled at us when I tried to take photos of Sally in Gothic Lolita clothes PLEASE DELETE!

Man, its so damned cold. Freaking Winter! *looks at her warm bed* Maybe I should go back to sleep =P

Okay, well I'm gunan go borrow some movies from Civic.

Blye!

--Stix!

1 ad-breaks:

S said...

YAY! Glad your blog is back! Hope myspace is still working too!