Monday, June 18, 2007

Sucky Subjects, New Words and Cold Feet

Today as I am a year 10 student who will (next year) be in year 11 I had to go with my mum to this subject talk thing, lets just say, after a long time of listening to some lady talk, then some other lady talk, then my favourite teacher talk, we got our subject selection forms. Oh, and I should say that I've had my subjects decided on since last year.

- Advanced English
- Music
- Modern History
- Society and Culture
- General Maths
- Some Churchie thing that I have to do

and so I have to choose one subject from each line and... and... and-FREAKING-AND MUSIC AND SOCIETY AND CULTURE ARE IN THE SAME DAMN LINE! So I might have to do music and legal studies instead.

*sighs angrily*

On to more brighter news, Mr B made up and new word today. emotardity; When you're confronted with no longer rare form of emO creature that has become so self-involved and immersed in shitty emO lyrics they no longer function like a human being with a reasonable IQ, hence the fusion into retarded/stupidity.

Or, as I said:

Stix: Is it like "*yells at the emos at her school* Stop spreading your emotardity around us normal people"?
Stix: Or like...
Stix: "*pretends to be hardcore emo and bleed black blood* I suffer from emotardity*"

LOL, BLEED BLACK BLOOD! I'M SO HARDCORE! 666!

*coughs* anyway...

My feet are cold =]

2 ad-breaks:

S said...

*cuts herself to see if she bleeds black blood but her blood is red

Oh ... I'm not suffering from emotardity ...

Do you think I can drink food dye and dye my blood?

stixibuns said...

BWA HA HA! I'll drink green food dye then, and then I can say I'm such a good vegetarian that my bloods turned green!