Thursday, May 29, 2008

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Name of Series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Year: 1997
Year I Began Watching: 1999
Favourite Episode: What's My Line? Part 1 and 2
Favourite Character: Oz!
Favourite Couple: Oz and Willow!
Least Favourite Character: Kennedy
Least Favourite Couple: Willow and Kennedy, Xander and ANybody
Most Annoying Character: Anya
Most Annoying Couple: Harmony and Spike
Favourite Hero: Giles
Favourite Villain: Angelus! And the Trio!
Best Family: The Scoobies!
Favourite Storyline: Everything with Oz, and the Angelus arc
Least Favourite Storyline: Adam
Episode I Could’ve Done Without: Ted (I've never watched it)
Favourite Scene: The 'I Mock You With My Monkey Pants' Scene
Most Tear Jerking Scene: Buffy and Angel fight in 'Becoming Part 2'
Favourite Line (single): Cordelia: God! What's your childhood trauma?!
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters:
Oz: Oh, hey! Animal cracker?
Willow: No, thank you. How's your arm?
Oz: Suddenly painless.
Willow: You can still play the guitar okay?
Oz: Oh, not well, but not worse.
Willow: Y'know, I never really thanked you.
Oz: Ooo, yeah, please don't. I don't do thanks. I get all red. Have to bail. It's not pretty.
Willow: Well, then forget that thing. E-especially with the part where I kind of owe you my life.
Oz: Oh, look! Monkey! And he has a little hat. And little pants.
Willow: Yeah, I-I see!
Oz: The monkey's the only cookie animal that gets to wear clothes, you know that? You have the sweetest smile I've ever seen. So, I'm wondering, do the other cookie animals feel sorta ripped? Like, is the hippo going, 'Hey, man, where are *my* pants? I have my hippo dignity!' And you know the monkey's just, (with a French accent) 'I mock you with my monkey pants!' And there's a big coup in the zoo.
Willow: The monkey is French?
Oz: All monkeys are French. You didn't know that?
Willow: No.
Worst Death: Tara! Angel in season 2!
Best Season: 2 and 3
Worst Season: 5
Best Song used in a Scene: 'Goodbye to you' (Michelle Branch) - Tabula Rasa (Tara Leaves)

0 ad-breaks: