Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Grey's Anatomy

Name of Series: Grey's Anatomy
Year: 2005
Year I Began Watching: 2007
Favourite Episode: 2 Parter: "Its the End of the World"and "(As We Know It}"
Favourite Character: Mark Sloan
Favourite Couple: Izzie and Denny
Least Favourite Character: Hahn
Least Favourite Couple: Izzie and George
Most Annoying Character: Izzie
Most Annoying Couple: Derek and Meredith
Favourite Hero: Denny and Dylan!
Favourite Villain: Mark Sloan and Alex!
Best Family: Bailey, Tucker and Tuck
Favourite Storyline: The Denny Arc
Least Favourite Storyline: Izzie and George
Episode I Could’ve Done Without: Umm... Um... Shake Your Groove Thing
Favourite Scene: Too many to choose!
Most Tear Jerking Scene: Denny's Death! *bawls*
Favourite Line (single): Denny: No. Sometimes we’d be at the same place at exactly the same time and I can almost hear her voice. It’s like I’m touching her. I like to believe she knows I’m there. That’s all you get. That’s it. Moments with the people you love. And they’ll move on and you’ll want them to move on. But still, Meredith, that’s all you get. Moments.
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters: Burke: Cristina; I could promise to hold you, and to cherish you. I could promise to be there in sickness and in health. I could say 'til death do us part, but I won't. Those vows are for optimistic couples, the ones full of hope. And I do not stand here on my wedding day optimistic or full of hope. I am not optimistic, I am not. I am sure. I am steady. And I know I am a heart man, take them apart, put them back together. I hold them in my hands. I am a heart man. So this, I am sure. You are my partner, my lover, my very best friend. My heart, my heart, beats for you. And on this day, the day of our wedding, I promise you this. I promise you to lay my heart in the palm of your hands. I promise you, me.
...
Addison: I think I speak for every woman here when I say... dump her. Dump Yang and marry me.
Worst Death: Denny, Dylan, and Nick
Best Season: 2
Worst Season: 3
Best Song used in a Scene: "Chasing Cars" in Denny's Death Scene

0 ad-breaks: