Monday, May 26, 2008

Heroes

Yay! I'm going to start filling in a little survey-y thing for each of my favourite television show! Cos I'm strange! And addicted!

I feel it is appropriate to go down the list so I begin with 'Heroes'!

Name of Series: Heroes
Year: 2006
Year I Began Watching: 2007
Favourite Episode: How to Stop An Exploding Bomb
Favourite Character: Matt Parkman
Favourite Couple: I guess Zach and Claire, there isn't much to choose from.
Least Favourite Character: Simone Deveaux
Least Favourite Couple: Maya and Sylar! HE'S MINE!
Most Annoying Character: Claire
Most Annoying Couple: Isaac and Simone
Favourite Hero: Matt Parkman!
Favourite Villain: Sylar! But also Adam!
Best Family: Parkman-Suresh-Walker Family!
Favourite Storyline: The Hiro-Ando Adventure
Least Favourite Storyline: The Virus
Episode I Could’ve Done Without: Nothing to Hide
Favourite Scene: The final Kirby Plaza scene
Most Tear Jerking Scene: Nathan/Peter in 'How to Stop An Exploding Man'
Favourite Line (single): Ando: Hiro, you look badass
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters: Sylar: Haven't I killed you before?
Peter: Didn't take.
Worst Death: DL
Best Season: 1
Worst Season: 2
Best Song used in a Scene: Eyes by Rogue Wave in 1.01

0 ad-breaks: