Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bones

Name of Series: Bones
Year: 2005
Year I Began Watching: 2005
Favourite Episode: Alien in the Spaceship
Favourite Character: Hodgins! (Geeky, Asshole, Weirdo!)
Favourite Couple: Hodgins and Angela! And Bones and Booth!
Least Favourite Character: Cam
Least Favourite Couple: Cam and Bones
Most Annoying Character: Cam
Most Annoying Couple: Bones and Booth! GOT TOGETHER ALREADY!!!!!
Favourite Hero: Booth!
Favourite Villain: The Gorgamon!
Best Family: Booth and Parker!
Favourite Storyline: The Gorgamon!
Least Favourite Storyline: Cam/Booth! VOMITS!
Episode I Could've Done Without: They;re all great!
Favourite Scene: When Booth and Angela found Hodgins and Bones in the car! D= Oh! And when Booth reads Bones' dedication to him in her latest novel (which she changed the title of cos he didn't like it): "This book is dedicated to my partner and friend, Special Agent Seeley Booth."
Most Tear Jerking Scene: Same as above!
Favourite Line (single): Bones: I don't know what that means!
and
Zach: I don't know what that means!
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters: Booth: There's something else I gotta know and it's important. We solid?
Brennan: You and me? Yeah.
Booth: No, not just you and me, the squints, too. Zack is back for good, Angela and Hodgins have their head back in the game, Cam, she's locked in.
Brennan: Why are you asking me this?
Booth: Because, you and me, we're the center.
Brennan: And the center must hold.
Booth: Right. So, are we gonna hold?
Brennan: Yeah, we'll hold. We're the center.
Booth: The center.
Worst Death: Zach and Booth! I almost had a heartattack and then they weren't really dead and I wanted to kick their asses!
Best Season: ALL OF THEM!
Worst Season: NONE OF THEM
Best Song used in a Scene: 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' in the really sad Christmas ep!

0 ad-breaks: