Friday, June 6, 2008

Gossip Girl

Name of Series: Gossip Girl
Year: 2008
Year I Began Watching: 2008
Favourite Episode: Uhh... I dunno. I like them all
Favourite Character: Chuck and Erik
Favourite Couple: Lily and Rufus
Least Favourite Character: Nate... first season
Least Favourite Couple: Nate and Blair
Most Annoying Character: Jenny
Most Annoying Couple: Dan and Serena! TOO MUCH DRAMA!
Favourite Hero: Dan! Rufus!
Favourite Villain: Chuck! But he's cool!
Best Family: The Humphreys
Favourite Storyline: Lily and Rufus
Least Favourite Storyline: GEORGINA!
Episode I Could've Done Without: Most of 'Much I Do About Nothing'
Favourite Scene: LILY AND RUFUS!!! <3
Most Tear Jerking Scene: When Rufus lets Lily go to her wedding D=
Favourite Line (single): : Don't mock the scarf, Nathaniel. It's my signature.
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters: Rufus: And here we go. Are you sure about this?
Lily: Ask me again and I'll change my mind.
Rufus: I love you, Lily.
Lily: I love you too, Rufus.
Worst Death: NO ONE DIES!
Best Season: 1
Worst Season: 2
Best Song used in a Scene: Its all very... not Sian music =]

0 ad-breaks: