Wednesday, June 4, 2008

That 70s Show

Name of Series: That 70s Show
Year: 1998
Year I Began Watching: 2000
Favourite Episode: Going to California
Favourite Character: Eric and Hyde
Favourite Couple: Hyde and Jackie
Least Favourite Character: FEZ AND BOB! DIE! DIE!
Least Favourite Couple: fez and Jackie
Most Annoying Character: FEZ AND BOB!
Most Annoying Couple: Eric and Donna
Favourite Hero: Eric
Favourite Villain: Red
Best Family: The Formans
Favourite Storyline: Jackie and Hyde
Least Favourite Storyline: The whole Eric in Africa thing
Episode I Could’ve Done Without: The whole last season.
Favourite Scene: The first episode when Donna and Eric do the stupid thing =]
Most Tear Jerking Scene: Eric and Donna break up!
Favourite Line (single): Eric: LAURIE WAS BORN WITH A TAIL!
Favourite Dialogue between Two or More Characters: Laurie: What about Hyde? I mean, he doesn't have to go.
Hyde: While I respect the Judeo-Christian ethic, as well as the eastern philosophies and, of course, the teachings of Mohammed, I find that organized religion has corrupted those beliefs to justify countless atrocities throughout history. Were I to attend church, I'd be a hypocrite.
Worst Death: Mr Bonkers!
Best Season: 1
Worst Season: 8
Best Song used in a Scene: LOL! Happy Together! Topher Grace has a pretty voice

0 ad-breaks: