Tuesday, December 19, 2006

For My Birthday

For my birthday my friend is going to buy my Green Day.

Tre Cool is going to be my servent, my room will ALWAYS be clean if he knows whats good for him.
Bilie Joe Armstrong is going to be my pet who will sit at my feeet so I can pet his purrdy hair.
Mike Dirnt *love hearts* is going to hold my hand all the time and hug me every five minutes.

They're all going to play music for me every night till I go to sleep and sometimes they're going to read me bedtime stories.

Oh! And they'll go everywhere with me!

Yay!

2 ad-breaks:

S said...

Can that friend by me U2? Adam can clean the toilets. The Edge can do all my cooking. Bono can serenade me ... and Larry ... well you are too young to know

stixibuns said...

I don't know. I'll ask. I think you should give Bono to "B". He'll like him so much more.

I don't think he will.