Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Honest Living, Honest Living, Honest Living...

Work was awesome. Nuff said.

Right now I'm celebrating the fact that for a whole 7 days (!!!) I don't have to go to work. I *heart* only working one day a week. I'm really quite tired, and know I should be sleeping, but its the holidays, which translates into; sleep-during-the-day. So, I'm watching DVDs and stalking some people from school.

Crap, gotta change my DVD.

Gilmore Girls now. My Mum bought me underwear today, you know, cos I'm not old enough to shop for myself. One of the pairs is pink. And of course, with my luck, the random pair I pick up is the pink one.

Christmas is coming soon. My nephew is actually coming down from Hill-Billy land for Christmas (Oh! That reminds me, I have a story). On Saturday I'm going for Christmas with my Dad's family. My favourite cousin is going to be there. She told me I have to re-read The Lord of the Flies cos she thinks is awesome. Personally, I hated it, but I'll give it a try. Again.

I'm halfway through The Catcher in the Rye, it's awesome.

I have nothing to do tomorrow. I'll probably blog. I think I'll tell that story tomorrow. But here is a teaser, think crazy woman, monopoly, and vomit.

There you go.

0 ad-breaks: