Friday, December 22, 2006

Tofu Laksa

I'm playing Dofus. I'm in the Tofu Dungeon with Helsofar and skellyclax. Its awesome. We're going to die very very soon. We've been doing this for AGES. I wish we could just finish.

My internet didn't work for most of today. But thats okay, because I ot a good 5 hours of Dofus in this morning. I was killing Kangaroos with Hels and a couple of other people. I wasn't talking cos they were all scary peoples. And I get this Private Message. This PrivateMessage that says "You're very quiet. Its nice to meet you" from some person named Weinios. He was very nice. We teamed up to kill things together.

After everone left I joined a group with Wen. We went to KWISMAS ISLAND. That place will make you pee your pants! Oh My God! Those baddies are HORRIBLE, I was in a fight that lasted AN HOUR. And we still didn't win. It was awesome though, I made a lt of new friends. And I've gone up two levels today.

Pretty much this has turned into a blog about Dofus. But I'm okay with that.

Love to all.

P.S. I'm going away for my first family Christmas tomorrow, so there will probably be no blog.

2 ad-breaks:

Anonymous said...

Woah.

random.

that woman LMAo

:]

Anonymous said...

Woah.

random.

that woman LMAo

:]