Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Strange Ashfield Westies

So, the story I told you about.

THE STRANGE ALCOHOLIC WESTIES FROM ASHFIELD
a recount by Sian

I was sitting with my Mum at Ashfield waiting for our bus, and there were these three scary people about a metre away from us. There was one woman, and two men. They had that nasly Australian accent that makes you want to vomit. And, speaking of vomit, one of them suddenly stood up and VOMITED on the footpath. And, yes, it was the one sitting closest to me. When he came back to sit down, I was sitting there staring at the book I was reading (because by then I was so scared I couldn't read) and I was thinking Oh, my God! He's going to vomit on me!

Now, as you'll remember, I mentioned a woman. She said just about the STOOPIDEST thing ANYONE has EVER said. She said; I was playing Monopoly one day and I thought I won, but I went the wrong way on the board.

I KNOW!

0 ad-breaks: