Monday, December 18, 2006

Holidays are here again

Its Christmas time again. I'm finally off school for the year. Its awesome. So far I've basically sat around doing nothing for like 6 days. Great. I've watched two seasons of Friends so far and I'm about 4 hours away from my third.

On a more "exciting" note, a couple of my friends came to my house today. We talked about books, because we're a "book club". I'm supposed to read Catcher in the Rye, its kinda hard for me to track down. No one owns it. Awesome.

I'm so tired, I was up late last night talking to friends. I know I should've gone to sleep, but it was fun. I have to go to sleep early tonight though, I have an appointment with the Ears, Nose and Throat doctor tomorrow. That makes me sad.

I have to work tomorrow too. For six hours. Its going to be great. Awesome. I only have and hour and forty-five minutes worth of songs on my MP3 player. I guess I'll be listening to the same songs 4 times or so. Awesome, eh?

I should go.

0 ad-breaks: