Monday, December 25, 2006

I need to pee but I'll blog first.

Merry Kwismas to all.

I got an iPod Shuffle from Mum.

And loads of stuff from Sarah... including, a CD, and two seasons of Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.

OH! And a comic book from Sandy. AWESOME.

We went to Sarah's house. There was too much food. Just like there is at every goddamn Christmas lunch/dinner/breakfast/afternoon tea/post-Christmas lunch alchoholic beverage consumption hour, etc. etc.

I have to go to my Nana's house tomorrow for yet ANOTHER Christmas lunch. Awesome-o.

Its great having Jordan stay with us. So great I'm looking for somewhere to stay until the 2nd of January. Anyone want a roomie? I'm so awesome and ... umm ... "neat" and I don't talk in my sleep at all. *big grins*

OH! BRINE GOT ME NIMROD! Now, I just need 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours. Any one want to buy me the original version? =D

I'm fighting Scaraleafs with Helsofar, Chermalaine, and Wittgenstien. I should go. I keep missing half my turns. =P

Love!

0 ad-breaks: